They hit the mail on Monday....
those who received one know....
those who read the private blog know too...
those who REALLY want to know who to find can e-mail me...
What a shame that I can not tell you here...
I am living a watercolored life in a brilliantly colored oil painting.
My life has the fingerprints of God all over it but I can only tell you that God has been here at my house today, for fear that the small minded blog police may tattle-tell.
The sad part is that it is like eating a banana split and telling someone who has never tasted ice cream what that is like.
But oh my GOSH I can not WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will cry, I will dance in the streets, I will party with my babies.
I will catch bubbles and run circles to feel the earth spin.
I will laugh too loud.
And one day I will tell you why FRIDAY is the very best day of Charley & I's life to date.
Long time reader's may even be able to guess and may be wise enough to piece together the story...the people I have addresses for got invites to the much waited for, much prayed for, much life altering event!
I am dancing on the stars and the cow is jumping the moon.
I tell you a mother of five (opps did I say that?) with MS really can dance. ~~~Yeah, I still have that old MS too. ~~~~ I even run people.
(The astute are counting on their fingers and going when did she get five again?)
Pretty fast too, the running that is.
Fast enough to chase after a loose German Shepard if I have to.
Anyways we are having a HUGE party Friday and Saturday.....but I can not tell you why.
My first amendment rights and all will be reclaimed since that day I was told I can not talk about that super secret thing I do, but one day, one day I will be able to. One day I will no longer be living under the RULE of the blog police and will be free to be a regular mother, a regular writer of my old blog and I can tell my story like I use to.
In color.
with breathing words.....and love.
and humor. and more clarity...less alluding...
and sometimes saddness...but always with what I had hoped was dignity.
xxoo
I dream in color, write poetry, talk about God, parent kids and finally wonder about it all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January 15th
One year ago today I began to eat differently. It is called the Ketogenic diet and the information is out there for free ...
-
I believe in God, I know, I know...some of you are shocked. Dismayed by the news. How could she do this to us, you ask? An intelligent wo...
-
When Theresa Williams first started blogging, back at the "other" place, she did a fabulous job of reaching out to people and try...
-
I thank my God every time I remember you. Phil 1:3 It is obviously easy to wax poetically about the pending holiday, to point out the things...
PS the google map thingy is pretty cool too.
ReplyDeleteI share in your excitement and happiness! May I dance on the moon with you to celebrate?
ReplyDeleteLove the nearing forever...
Fra'pa,
Comment from: ckays1967
ReplyDelete"xxooxxoo
Did you get my invite??????
I know you probably won't come but one can hope and pray."
I did, and we probably can't, but I'll try to come up with something...
xoxoxox :-]