New cream for MS ????

"Over-the-counter Arthritis Drug Might Also Help Against MS, Jefferson Neuroscientists Find


Glucosamine, the over-the counter natural product that has been touted to help with joint and cartilage problems associated with arthritis, may also provide some relief to individuals with multiple sclerosis (MS), a degenerative, nervous system disease with no known cure. "


Read the whole article by clicking above...There is exciting new stuff all the time!!! Thanks to a loving friend who sent me the link to Science Daily today. Good stuff.


Now if I could just get Blogspot to turn off the darn Word verification on my entries....Apparently they think I might be a spam blog. LOL

That is what I get for being prolific and "unpacking" over two years worth of AOL back entries all at once. I have politely requested they turn it off...Can you all keep commenting so the see I am a real person.

Seems to me this is a little how that other service treated me...But at least here I have the beach scene to gaze at.

Does anyone know why my header is not aligned correctly? Why my video won't play at home? And why my side bar is dropping down below my entries?

This new play ground is fun and challenging.

I have another new toy: my guestbook

7 comments:

  1. Christinia, I had the same problem with mine at Messages. I messed with the html..where it says header or heading...it says align left? I think I changed it to center and messed with the font size...I like it in the center...I think..LOL..I am on a quest for that blog...I am designing one..cross your fingers...eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, I hope you are having a nice season. I hope you are feeling well.
    Iam4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish we could help, but we have just begun to play with HTML, so ... Does it have anything to do with the new skin?
    We went to bravenet.com to check out the place ... they have tons of stuff there.
    Bon & Mal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glucosomine isn't a cream, it's ingested by mouth. I have taken it in the past for stiff joints. It really does help, but it comes in such horse-sized tablets that they ae hard to swallow sometimes. It certainly might be worth a try. You can get it fairly cheap at Costco.

    I would be the last person to ask about problems with "Blogger..." Lisa :-]

    ReplyDelete
  5. A 'pill' for ms? Novel! Now where is that vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A 'pill' for ms? Novel! Now where is that vaccine

    It's right there with the vaccine for CF, the various muscular dystrophies, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

    It makes more money for Big Pharma to throw decreasingly effective drugs at various problems than to identify and treat these problems.

    Now all I have to do is to find out from my rabbi whether a glucosamine/chondroitin mix is kosher, since the chondroitin is derived from shellfish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No word thingy! LOL A cream? Sounds unreal.
    I have seen several entries that have done that(sidebar way low) including my own.

    ReplyDelete

January 15th

One year ago today I began to eat differently. It is called the Ketogenic diet and the information is out there for free ...