Copying a friend


One of my friends (yes Lisa I consider you a real live friend, anyone who knows where I live, is a friend) has been doing this exercise on her blog that has me intrigued. She has been writing for ten mintues a day in her blog and this in turn has caused her to actually WRITE.


Writing is one of my truest passions and the true reason I keep a blog. Now that all of our children are adopted freedom is once again mine. This ten mintue excercise may be liberating and just the thing to get some of these thoughts out of my head and back into words.


Today my four year old woman child stood in the back doorway yelling to Jesus to make it rain harder. She just knew He'd do it for her. Knew it.


It made me smile..made my heart sing. I can not wait to see if I can do this.

2 comments:

  1. I've managed to keep it up for, what...five days. And it isn't as easy as it looks. But it has been a great exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,

    I think your goal is a wonderful one! I love reading your thoughts and seeing photographs of the kids. Don't forget to send me photos of each of them and of you and Charley.

    Love and miss you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

January 15th

One year ago today I began to eat differently. It is called the Ketogenic diet and the information is out there for free ...