first things, last things

Once I had a poetry blog and then someone hijacked it, made it private and did not invite me to read.  I have spent oddles of time trying to convince the Google Lords that it is mine and I should be able to have it back.    Since I can not provide them with the right information I can not get back the lost copies of my poems.

Word Dancing

It makes me sad because of course, although I had copies them all to my hard drive, that hard drive crashed.  So much of poetry is one's soul ripped open for others to read.

I can even prove that I authored it but it means nothing to Google.  There isn't even a way to contact a live person there.

The hacker changed all my security answers and thus, it is lost.


If anyone is still a reader please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Christina I have many of your poems at my website, would this be proof enough for google to let you have your poems back?

    ReplyDelete

January 15th

One year ago today I began to eat differently. It is called the Ketogenic diet and the information is out there for free ...