moving targets






I haven't blogged in a long time, for many reasons and because I have waited to see if maybe the blog was safe.  I am not completely versed in this format.

Life has been very strange since I have been gone, stressful and unreal.  Each day a balancing act of holding some of our kids from falling into the abyss of genetic traits.  Healing old scars can be done only if all parties are willing to heal.  Wounded kids.  Tired, tired mom.

What would I say to The People who hurt these children, how would I explain that their romantic vision of Their Children do not and can not match the reality of these little humans I live with.  How can I explain that when you crumple and dirty a clean white paper, the paper remembers the damage.  Saying sorry can not clean and unwrinkle the paper.  It is not possible to love a child enough to make up for the neglect and down right abuse from their birth parents.

Charley is my rock, God blessed me.  He wants to move to a bigger city where our kids can get the help they need and deserve, the actual thought of packing them up and moving is terrifying to me.  Any change in their routines is horrid...so purposely dragging them to another state sounds like suicide.  But a necessary death.

They are getting bigger every moment.  Please Lord touch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 15th

One year ago today I began to eat differently. It is called the Ketogenic diet and the information is out there for free ...