getting back the lost stuff

After the whole trauma of believing that the photos of our life had been lost..truly lost, my mom found a website that looked promising, called Get Data. It talked about being able to recover even the most hopeless and the most lostest of lost stuff.

Once I checked out the site and tried the free scan I realized it was working; thus, I have spent the last few days saving the lost files to CDs and am planning to upload them to more than one online photolab under the PRIVATE album choice (info provided for the blog p
olice) so that my pictures are forever and forever safe.

Hard lesson to learn.

Some of our photos are lost for good though....see?


2 comments:

  1. I have most of my photos saved to cd's (somewhere) but I don't know what I would do if I thought I had lost them. I'm glad you got some back, at leat... :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting some of them back... I know it seems like a tragic loss... but be thankful for the opportunity to take more and protecting yourself in the future..
    Miss ya,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

January 15th

One year ago today I began to eat differently. It is called the Ketogenic diet and the information is out there for free ...